The Audible: Is Virginia the ACC's new power?
Mark Thomas and Mike Maniscalco discuss Virginia's second consecutive ACC regular season championship.
- Quiet deadline day for the Canes
With a salary cap and no-trade clauses, blockbuster deals are fewer and far between in general; the trade deadline has become more fan-fiction and Twitter fodder than actual trades that turn around a franchise's fortunes.
- Toews scores 2 to help Blackhawks beat Hurricanes 5-2
After practice the previous day, Chicago Blackhawks captain Jonathan Toews said his teammates were capable of stepping up and "filling the void" created by the loss of injured leading scorer Patrick Kane.
- North Carolina Central tops Savannah State 62-49
Nimrod Hilliard led four in double figures with 15 points and North Carolina Central topped Savannah State 62-49 on Monday.
- No. 2 Virginia shrugs off slow start, beats Syracuse 59-47
Anthony Gill scored 17 points to lead four Virginia players in double figures and the second-ranked Cavaliers beat Syracuse 59-47 on Monday night to capture the Atlantic Coast Conference regular-season title for the second straight year.
- An unusual spring: No Tar Heel targeted by NBA
The Tar Heels have several potential NBA players but no surefire future NBA star.
Voices of the Game
ACC: Wake Forest at Duke
Tomorrow at 8:00 pm on WRAL-TV
ACC: Syracuse at NC State
Saturday at 12:00 pm on WRAL-TV
SEC: Florida at Kentucky
Saturday at 2:00 pm on WRAL-TV
Pac 12: Stanford at Arizona
Saturday at 4:00 pm on WRAL-TV
ACC: NC State at Clemson
Tonight at 9:00 on WRAL-FM
ACC: Duke vs. Wake Forest
Tomorrow at 8:00 pm on 620am
Big Ten: Wisconsin at Minnesota
Thursday at 7:00 pm on 99.9 The Fan
NBA: Dallas at Portland
Thursday at 9:30 pm on 99.9 The Fan
Francis: Nothing serious in regards to talks with Skinner
Spatola: State "a year away"
Usual nervousness abounds with NHL Trade Deadline
Hatchell: Between now and Greensboro we're going to take boxing lessons
McCallie: I don't think anything fancy happened at halftime
Krzyzewski: Our schedule worried me, but our guys seemed fresh
Okafor: Justise was the best player on the floor
Cook: We played tremendous defense tonight
Cutcliffe: We have an eager football team
Sirk: I like getting Spring Ball done early
Wray: The defense definitely won the day
Cook: Syracuse has nothing to lose
Duke crushes Orange, 73-54
NC State upsets No. 15 UNC at Dean Dome, 58-46
NC State pulls away from Virginia Tech in 69-53 win
Duke eases past Clemson, 78-56
North Carolina crushes Georgia Tech, 89-60
Hurricanes top Toronto, 2-1
Duke fends off UNC in OT, 92-90
Duke's Cameron Indoor Stadium turns 75 years old
Breed bests prance at Westminster Dog Show
Talk Smack Forums
- Deadspin: Duke violated Federal law
- Boston College loss deemed worse than Wofford per ESPN staff!
- KG doesn't want any part of this...
- Next Year is the YEAR!
- Question" How crooked is the NCAA? They received a report 4 months ago into more cheating on a higher and different level and they still have not acted on it.
- Kurt Busch to follow guidelines toward NASCAR reinstatement
- Regan Smith to again replace Busch for Stewart-Haas Racing
- Comcast to sponsor Carl Edwards in 4 races this season
- Jimmie Johnson pulls away for another Atlanta Sprint Cup win
- Stolen No. 44 NASCAR race car found in suburban Atlanta
- View More »
- NCAA BB
All-ACC teams for one and allCaulton Tudor
ACC predictability gone entering pivotal weekendLauren Brownlow
Charlotte may be long shot, but Pack and Heels can hopeCaulton Tudor
— Tue 9:52 a.m.
— Tue 9:48 a.m.
— Tue 9:44 a.m.
— Tue 9:29 a.m.
— Tue 9:26 a.m.
— Tue 9:24 a.m.
— Tue 9:22 a.m.
— Tue 8:35 a.m.
— Tue 7:57 a.m.
— Tue 7:56 a.m.
— Tue 7:28 a.m.
— Tue 7:09 a.m.
— Tue 6:30 a.m.
— Tue 6:22 a.m.
— Tue 6:05 a.m.
— Tue 12:46 a.m.
— Tue 12:18 a.m.
— Mon 9:29 p.m.
— Mon 8:36 p.m.
— Mon 7:42 p.m.
— Mon 6:20 p.m.
— Mon 6:11 p.m.
— Mon 5:09 p.m.
— Mon 10:45 a.m.
— Sun 6:33 p.m.
— Sun 5:54 p.m.
— Sun 5:11 p.m.
— Sun 3:58 p.m.
— Sun 12:07 p.m.
— Sun 12:01 p.m.
— Sun 10:49 a.m.
— Sun 9:35 a.m.
— Sun 9:28 a.m.
— Sat 11:00 p.m.
— Sat 9:57 p.m.
— Sat 9:30 p.m.