Mason Plumlee Update
BogeyBoy Dec 28, 12:19 p.m.
Actually, you claim that Irving is the only differentiator between the two programs. But then you hid from the facts that out of the players that both schools have currently in the league:
- 5 out of the top 6 leading scorers are Dukies
- 4 out of the top 5 leading rebounders are Dukies
- 3 out of the top 5 leading assist men are Dukies
- that the fantasy league points based on actual NBA production favors Duke's alums over UNC's by a wide margin. In fact, you could remove Irving's 1095 fantasy points and Duke players would still have a lead of nearly 700 points over the Heels.
All of that shows that Duke's current group of NBA players is vastly better than UNC's and it's not a function of Irving alone. And the gap is growing since the 2000 NBA season where out of the players that both schools have put in league since then:
- Duke players have scored 40 pts. or more in an NBA game 8 times. No UNC player entering the league after 1999 has ever scored 40 pts.
- Duke players have accounted for 7 All Star selections. No UNC player entering the league after 1999 has ever made an All Star game.
- Duke has 2 NBA ROY winners. No UNC player entering the league after 1999 has been selected NBA ROY.
These are the facts. They show Duke players currently are better and that it is not solely a function of Kyrie Irving. They also show that the quality of players put out over the last decade or so greatly favors Duke. You should really come to accept this as you haven't been to show anything of substance to state otherwise. Stick to the name calling... leave thought for the adults.
kato_karma3.2 Dec 28, 12:27 p.m.
Pontification based on fantasy...PRICELESS!!!
BTW, adults found it great watching more Heels in the NBA Elite 8 and Final 4 than dookies.
Carol1naClassy Dec 28, 12:32 p.m.
None of this helped poor Austin Rivers last night.
DNP - Coach's Decision
903 Hail Providence Dec 28, 5:46 p.m.
lol. at least austin is still getting the amount he signed for in his rookie comtract...unlike k butter(lard) marshall...
BogeyBoy Dec 28, 7:32 p.m.
You do realize that fantasy league points are based on actual NBA production don't you?
HSfan6789 Dec 28, 10:11 p.m.
Didn't need help against UNCheat. Don't worry, austin cannot hurt you anymore Hole fans
Carol1naClassy Dec 29, 1:14 a.m.
Hurt?? lol no, it's kinda just the opposite. I laugh every time I see his stat line for the "Pelicans" lol
DNP - Coach's Decision
HSfan6789 Dec 29, 10:28 a.m.
Seems like he is still hurting you from the shot over icabod to beat you in Three Rivers Stadium.
And it is even sadder that you search NBA box scores for this type of information. Talk about sad. Get a life.
Carol1naClassy Dec 29, 11:27 a.m.
As long as dookies keep claiming you have the best NBA talent of any college program in history, we will be here to refute that ridiculous claim, as we see fit.
Sorry our NBA legacy brings so much #RUIN to your holidays.
903 Hail Providence Dec 29, 11:33 a.m.
so former UNC players don't get "DNP - Coach's Decision"?
Please sign in to post.
World Series: Kansas City vs. San Francisco
Tomorrow at 7:30 pm on FOX50
— Mon 7:24 p.m.
— Mon 6:49 p.m.
— Mon 6:47 p.m.
— Mon 6:25 p.m.
— Mon 6:10 p.m.
— Mon 6:02 p.m.
— Mon 5:59 p.m.
— Mon 5:40 p.m.
— Mon 5:31 p.m.
— Mon 5:28 p.m.
— Mon 5:24 p.m.
— Mon 5:10 p.m.
— Mon 4:56 p.m.
— Mon 4:53 p.m.
— Mon 4:51 p.m.
— Mon 4:50 p.m.
— Mon 4:47 p.m.