RE: Butters tosses Huck under the bus
- Posted by shepherdofwolves- Posted by onyourheels2- Posted by BlueDevilFan 3.0"Roy can't coach, period." ? Really. Fastest coach to reach 600 wins, Hall of Fame, 2 National Championships. Dookies are delusional, but then again what do you expect from people who over pay for an education that will never get a ROI on. I guess their "fans," are still bitter over having to take constant mangerial driection from State & UNC grads. Hey if Duke is so great why don't you tuck your tail and go up north with the rest of them after they graduate to further destroy NY. Everbody is leaving the State the Dookie grads are managing.- Posted by Tarheel True
Whatsa matter was the Wal-Mart grocery out of Bud Light today and is momma getting fatter?
1. Roy had 15 years of coaching experience before he went out on his own. Combine that with playing in a conference with practically no competition and it's no surprise he was the fastest to 600. For the record, how many NT's did he see during those first 600? By the way, his winning percentage has decreased since he's been at UNC (now he faces real competition).
2. He first turned down UNC because he knew he could not win with the then-current talent. And, UNC fans think K abandoned his team in 1995...go figure.
3. His first title was compliments of Matt. His second was compliments of his recruiting ability, not coaching.
4. Any decent coach would've had UNC dancing with the big boys in 2010.
5. Real sports fans drink beer. UNC fans drink Zima.
let us know when kay can beat a #1 seed for the nc. i hope his back will hold out that long.
I seem to remember him beating Roy Williams in the national title game.
let me know who won the last time the 2 met in the ncaa.