Top Ten Tar Heel Moments v. dook
Please sign in to add a comment.
Leave it to Beaver Reruns Feb 15, 1:55 p.m.
Top moment UNCheat vs Duke
the buzzer sounding with the scoreboard reading 73-68
kato_karma.v4 Feb 15, 1:24 p.m.
Relatively speaking rotary, neither has dook basketball in 7 out of the most recent 8 seasons.
rx74u2nv Feb 15, 1:23 p.m.
We all knew this would have nothing to do with winning...
Coach C Feb 15, 10:46 a.m.
Watching that video remindes me why I was so glad that Billy Packer got FIRED!!!!!!!!!!
Lux Libertas Feb 15, 9:31 a.m.
LOL ^^no moments from Wednesday's game to refer to for dook LOL^^
heee hee hee hee hee I love that Tyler "4-0 in Hansbrough Indoor" Hansbrough still ties dookies soiled undies up in little bunchy knots!!
LoLOl! L-U-V I-T!!
it'll be ok, dookies. Tyler is making NBA million$ now. He can never harm you again like he did between 2005-2009.
blueduke4 Feb 15, 9:20 a.m.
Looks like someone just told him Tami had to "lay down" for his college fund.
KT Returns Feb 15, 9:04 a.m.
#1 Tyler Hansbrough trying to act tough while holding back little girl tears
Lux Libertas Feb 14, 10:59 p.m.
Tiebreakers only count when the season ends, Derpy McDerpular.
UNC and state college are "TIED" in the conference right now, for those of us who understand numbers. Don't blame you for trying to spin it, though.
state college scares NO ONE right now, Derpy.
See ha in The Dome. Heh.
still heelman1973 Feb 14, 10:50 p.m.
All cowards love a good sucker punch. Here's another one that probably gives you the giggles:
Wolfpocalypse Now Feb 14, 10:29 p.m.
I wasn't going to dignify such an asinine comment with a reply, but I simply couldn't help myself. I have two quick points:
(1) UNC is not currently tied with NC State in the conference rankings. Don't take my word for it, see for yourself: http://espn.go.com/mens-college-basketball/standings. The reasoning behind this is simple - even though UNC and State currently have the same conference record, NCSU beat the Pastel Pansies like a rented mule earlier this season. That's known as a "tie-breaker."
(2) UNC is staring two humiliating losses dead in the eyes before this "DOME game" you're so inexplicably excited about. If you saw the last game between NCSU and UNC in Raleigh, you probably noticed NCSU has UNC completely outmatched at every position (including head coach, currently). After losing to UVA and GT, I'm afraid the poor Tarholes won't have much fight left in them. If you have a ticket for this one, I'd go ahead and sell it. Chances are you'll be walking out shortly after halftime.
Lux Libertas Feb 14, 10:10 p.m.
You mean them "cellar dwellers" who's tied with state college in the conference rankings, with a DOME game to go against state college?
Try to be more aware of your surroundings, son. You'll appear less intellectually challenged.
Wolfpocalypse Now Feb 14, 10:04 p.m.
I can't think of any really noteworthy moments from last night's game, except for when the final buzzer sounded, saddling you cellar-dwellers with yet another soul-crushing L.
I do know what my vote for the number one Dook v. Pansies moment is:
I get a good chuckle out of that one every time!
Lux Libertas Feb 14, 9:55 p.m.
6. dookie Hairston having to wave his arms and yell at the KRAYZEEES to get hem interested in the game.
7. BloJo crying to the refs at halftime in their faces..yet miraculously not getting T'd up for it. shocker!
8. Kiwi's ghastly Pallor. He looks sickly, and should see a doctor.
9. dook's laser-like, pinpoint passing in the 1st half ROFL!
10. Did I mention McAdoo's POSTERS?
Lux Libertas Feb 14, 9:54 p.m.
1. TJ Harrison firing ball into crybaby Hairston's chest, then turning and trotting back up the court while crybaby threw it at TJ's rear end (yet wondrously not getting a "T") LOL!
2. Reggie taunting the dook bench after nailing a trey.
3. McAdoo DUNK over PlumUglee (you know the one I'm talkin' bout!)
4. McAdoo DUNK over PlumUglee #2! (you know the one I'm talkin' bout!)
5. McAdoo DUNK over PlumUglee #3! (you know the one I'm talkin' bout!)
Under Center with McNabb and Malone
ACC: Clemson at NC State
Wednesday at 9:00 pm on WRAL-TV
ACC: NC State at Georgia Tech
Saturday at 12:00 pm on WRAL-TV
SEC: Arkansas at Florida
Saturday at 2:00 pm on WRAL-TV
PGA: Waste Management Phoenix Open
Saturday at 3:00 pm on WRAL-TV
HSBB: Broughton at Leesville Road
Tomorrow at 7:00 pm on 620am
NHL: Hurricanes vs. Tampa Bay
Tomorrow at 7:30 pm on 99.9 The Fan
ACC: Duke at Notre Dame
Wednesday at 7:30 pm on 620am
ACC: NC State vs. Clemson
Wednesday at 9:00 pm on WRAL-FM
— Fri 9:27 a.m.
— Fri 9:20 a.m.
— Fri 9:16 a.m.
— Fri 8:51 a.m.
— Fri 8:51 a.m.
— Fri 8:33 a.m.
— Fri 8:05 a.m.
— Fri 7:57 a.m.
— Fri 7:23 a.m.
— Fri 5:10 a.m.
— Fri 1:25 a.m.
— Fri 1:14 a.m.
— Fri 1:10 a.m.
— Fri 1:03 a.m.
— Fri 1:03 a.m.
— Fri 12:58 a.m.
— Fri 12:19 a.m.
— Fri 12:03 a.m.