Archive: UNC football investigations
- UNC advisors steered athletes to sham classes; 9 disciplined
- UNC encouraging everybody to talk
- Hairston: I have a lot of growing up to do
- Hairston due in court after altercation at Durham YMCA
- Browns' Josh Gordon arrested for DWI in Raleigh, bonded out by 'Fats' Thomas
- Whistle-blower says UNC created 'hostile' work environment
- NCAA reopening investigation into UNC academic fraud
- Investigator to update UNC Board of Governors Friday
- UNC denies latest claims of 'paper classes'
- Feds looking at whether UNC athletes are treated unfairly
Investigator to reveal latest UNC findings Wednesday
The Audible: Hairston has talent, needs maturity
Holiday weekend marks trouble for former UNC guard PJ Hairston
Sims: Willingham files suit against UNC
Cunningham: We decided not to go to the NCAA
UNC fans mixed on Hairston's suspension
UNC fans relieved PJ drama is over
Gravley: Tar Heels must move on without Hairston
NCAA ruling makes no mention of Hairston
McDonald returns; Hairston outcome expected soon
Williams: In the dark about NCAA and PJ
Jeff Gravley 1-on-1 with UNC's Bubba Cunningham
- UNC hopes for no hoops damage from report
- McCants wanted limelight from the start
- No Independence Day break for Tar Heels in the news
- Getting to crux of UNC case may be impossible
- UNC whistleblower advocates for student-athletes
- NCAA has had eyes on UNC for years
- Crisis management marks Thorp's legacy
- Is the NCAA being fair?
- Emphasis on de-emphasizing
- Right move at the wrong time
McAdoo tells The Buzz he did nothing wrong
UNC legend Don McCauley discusses the football program
Former UNC LB Mark Paschal urges for support for UNC
Greg Little talks parking tickets, Butch Davis
Chansky says Davis should be fired now
Baddour talks about the past year in UNC athletics
Roger Cossack breaks down Clemens and McAdoo cases
Former NC Justice Robert Orr on 99.9FM The Fan
SI's Mandel expects HEAVY penalties for UNC
Barnes outlines possible penalties of UNC investigation
Other ongoing investigations
- Penn State scandal resonates in the Triangle
- NCAA has been on Miami case for five months
- Duke looking into possible basketball recruiting violation
- Amen, Commissioner!
- Swofford disappointed in ACC schools, lists wants
- Man who led NCAA to OSU pleads guilty
- NCAA begins hearing on Tennessee infractions case
- ECU gets 1-yr probation for self-reported academic violations
- South Carolina's Saunders to practice Tuesday night
- NCAA to conduct inquiry on Georgia campus
Published: 2010-07-19 17:07:00
Updated: 2014-08-28 10:54:52
Triangle Area Special Offers
- NCAA BB
Loss to Wofford re-frames Tennessee matchup for WolfpackCaulton Tudor
College football's 7 Deadly SinsBob Holliday
Shooting a concern for Tar Heels and KentuckyCaulton Tudor
— Fri 9:27 a.m.
— Fri 9:20 a.m.
— Fri 9:16 a.m.
— Fri 8:51 a.m.
— Fri 8:51 a.m.
— Fri 8:33 a.m.
— Fri 8:05 a.m.
— Fri 7:57 a.m.
— Fri 7:23 a.m.
— Fri 5:10 a.m.
— Fri 1:25 a.m.
— Fri 1:14 a.m.
— Fri 1:10 a.m.
— Fri 1:03 a.m.
— Fri 1:03 a.m.
— Fri 12:58 a.m.
— Fri 12:19 a.m.
— Fri 12:03 a.m.